- RT @NOAAFisheries: Our veterinarian and field teams work to rescue Hawaiian monk seal pups, treat injuries, and sometimes even remove eels!… 1 month ago
- There's usually no sea duty in the Army, but U.S. Army Veteran Roger White shares his experiences working at sea on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Often free-diving underwater to carefully remove #marinedebris from coral reefs, our team cleaned up a grand total… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @NOAAFisheries: How do you lose more than 160,000 pounds in 40 days?! Ask @NOAA’s #marine #debris team! They recently removed this amoun… 2 months ago
- RT @NOAACoral: JUST OUT: Addressing climate, fishing, and land-based pollution impacts and supporting #CoralReef restoration are now the 4… 2 months ago
- Follow NOAA Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center Blog on WordPress.com
- 171,648 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ke Kai Ola Marine Mammal Center
We are sailing across the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands aboard the NOAA Research Vessel Oscar Elton Sette.
The Sette is a working ship: Researchers undertake numerous scientific endeavors; engineers ensure the engines pulse and drive us forward; officers keep us sailing safely; stewards create amazing meals and keep everyone happy; and the crew makes sure that everything … Continue reading