- RT @NOAAFisheries: New research published in @PNASNews shows that many larval fish species from different #ocean habitats are surrounded by… 6 days ago
- RT @NOAAHabitat: Just announced: $4 million in funding available for #coastal and marine #habitat restoration through the NOAA Restoration… 1 week ago
- RT @NOAAFish_PIRO: #ICYMI Researchers are studying Kona crabs and need the help of fishermen! If you catch a Kona crab with a yellow tag ar… 1 week ago
- RT @NOAAFish_PIRO: Scientists with HI-based Poseidon Fisheries Research are studying the survival rate of Kona crabs that have been caught… 2 weeks ago
- Twenty-one years have passed since they wrote their note. Read about a #messageinabottle that found its way to our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Follow NOAA Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center Blog on WordPress.com
- 192,715 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ke Kai Ola Marine Mammal Center
We are sailing across the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands aboard the NOAA Research Vessel Oscar Elton Sette.
The Sette is a working ship: Researchers undertake numerous scientific endeavors; engineers ensure the engines pulse and drive us forward; officers keep us sailing safely; stewards create amazing meals and keep everyone happy; and the crew makes sure that everything … Continue reading