- For many years, the Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center has relied on cooperative research fishers as part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- NOAA scientists at the Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center are partnering with citizen scientists to count sev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Several years ago, our researchers moved some Hawaiian monk seal pups to safer locations. Turns out, it improved se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- How does a commercial fishing industry respond to regulation? Our researchers assessed how permits changed hands am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- NOAA Fisheries partnered with the US Coast Guard, the Marine Mammal Center's Ke Kai Ola hospital, and the US Fish a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Follow NOAA Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center Blog on WordPress.com
- 204,020 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: monkseal
We are sailing across the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands aboard the NOAA Research Vessel Oscar Elton Sette.
The Sette is a working ship: Researchers undertake numerous scientific endeavors; engineers ensure the engines pulse and drive us forward; officers keep us sailing safely; stewards create amazing meals and keep everyone happy; and the crew makes sure that everything … Continue reading